Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Felt Flowers For Any Occasion!





I am making gifts this year for the holidays and I wanted to do something a little different than I have been with the wire! I stumbled upon some wreaths that I adore on pinterest.com made with flowers made of felt and grape vine wreaths! The first flowers that I made, I was already familiar with, as I made  similar flowers out pf paper for corsages over the summer.

But the second ones, I was super excited to learn to do as they are meant to resemble one of my favorite flowers, the dahlia! You can make them too! Just use this great tutorial! I will post the finished wreaths, once they are complete, but I am so excited to show off my dahlias! They are each different because I improve with each one, but I love them each for different reasons! So, without further ado, here they are!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment