Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Shower Decorations

I am in charge of the decorations for a baby shower this weekend! I love planning and decorating so I am super excited for this! I hope the guest of honor loves it!
I also DIYed some of the gifts! I made 3 hangers, a word art picture and


Baby Hangers!!!!

The first thing I made is the baby's first initial out of corrugated poster board and tissue paper flowers. Here is the end result:
W is for Willow
I also made 3 banners that say "It's a girl", "Willow" and "Gift Table"

"It's A Girl"

Closer view

To hang from the ceiling, I made tissue paper flower balls

Tissue Paper Flower Balls

I still have to finish the banners and am going to make cake pops! I will post more photos as I complete each thing! The shower is in 4 days, so I better get a move on!

October 9,2011
The baby shower was a success! Everyone LOVED the decorations and I received some orders for hangers!
The cieling was WAY too high to hang these from, so we were forced to improvise!

'Gift Table' Banner

The banners had to be hung here because of the ceiling height and the letters were flopping over, so next time I need to improve upon that!

Cake Balls!

Yum! A success!


Cake Pops!




No comments:

Post a Comment